Tuesday, November 28, 2006

God is Good

Had trouble posting my cowboy pic. I miss the horses and ranch I worked at back in my college days. One day, I will own a ranch and raise horses. Of course, if that's God's will. I know it is a strong desire I have. I love life and God has been faithful to me in the midst of everything. God has taught me over these last few weeks what His love truly is, and how He is showing me everyday His passion for His people. He has given me the opportunity to feel what He feels and has shown me that He has been more faithful than the knowing night will come and a new day will dawn. It happens again and again, yet God is more faithful than even that law.

I used to be so pessimistic on how reality would never measure up to my ideology. I needed to adjust my vision and look to the Source of Life to understand life itself. I am learning about eternity and how my life should be measured according to eternity and not according to this world's version. I know it seems simple, but sometimes I think way too much and over analyze and just get sobered up to the reality of how life is hard across this world for so many, and I have it easier, yet can tell myself my problems are worse. This is not true and I am glad to be free from that line of thinking.

God is so amazing. He has taken something dead and turned it into life. He has taken something evil and turned it into something good. He has taken me and made my life worth living even before I was born, and I am so happy and blessed to know that God will love me just the same and no different--even if I was the most prominent preacher in all the world and was used to save many people, and gave all my wealth to the poor, and was used to do many miracles; God would love me. Yes, and even if I had nothing and lost everything and ended up living under a bridge, eating from trashcans and addicted to drugs; God would still love me. My Father makes no distinctions in His love, and He favors no one over another. I love Him with all my being and will let His love move me to do His will.

I AM MY BELOVEDS AND HE IS MINE!

No comments: